Sunday, September 23, 2007

Journal #12

This weaken, I went to Cabazon outlet mall to buy winter clothes. Because I didn't bring any winter clothes from Taiwanand the weather is getting colder. The outlet mall is so big and a lot of people was shopping. Some people bought a lot of thing, it is like the product is free. However, I just bought a jacket, because I want to save money for trip. My friends almost lost control, one of my friend bought 12 clothes and another one spent $200. When we were in the outlet mall, weathe always changed. Sunshine and rain were alternate. Therefore, some of my friends got a clod and fever. Recently, the weather was so crazy~~

2 comments:

leinster said...

I hope you didn't catch any colds. Autumn is crazy here because it can be really cold at night but really warm during the day.

vicki said...

cabazon is just ur kitchen!! you go there very often.. And i knew last saturday,u went to the outlet one more time. you see, how often you go there.