Sunday, September 23, 2007

Journal #10

My junior high school teacher has influenced me. At that time, he was so young, so he always wore polo shirt and jean. His style made him just as our friend but teacher. Everyday, he had passion for studying and playing. In the class, he was strict to supervise our studying and taught us what is correct and discorrect. He always held his hands and grabed a stick behind his back to look around our studying. When he was taughting, his face was so serious, and his voice was very loud. Therefore, every student affeared of him. Another hand, after class, he often leaded us to play basketball, make BBQ, or have picnic. When he was playing with us, he was not teacher anymore. He was crazy to play with us. However, He always asked me to continue improving my studying strictly. I was often hit by him, just because my grade can't satisfy him. Although I thought that he annoyed me so much, I still respected him. From him, I knew that when I should study, I must focus on my study, and when I play, I will be crazy to enjoy. This is way my junior high school has influenced me so much.

1 comment:

leinster said...

how does he look like? what about his character? and his manerism?