Friday, October 5, 2007

Journal #15

Recently, I am thinking about the language problem of international students. I have some friends who come from different countries. Sometimes, we get together to eat meal or drink, but some friends like to talk in their native language. I thnk it's a kind of impolite, because others can't understand what you are talking about. And also I don't like to say "ha~please speak English. I think we should know to respec other friends who come from different countries. I know to speak native language is comfortable and can express your meaning correctly. But our goal is learning English when we come to America. Sometimes I really got angry about this. Am I too narrow mind?

2 comments:

Brian said...

lol....

vicki said...

yes...u are. u should open ur mind. well,i feel wondering one thing that recently, i talked to u using English, but u told me that u don't want to use English. what happened to u? my friend??