Saturday, November 3, 2007

Journal #24

When I was the freshman at university, I was living in dormitory. One day my senior told me a so scare story which was happened in the opposite room of mine. It was a saturday night and heavy raining day. My senior whose name is John stayed in his room alone, because all his roommates went home. However, one of his roommate whose name is David suddenly came back. Whole his body was wet and on his face was a little bit blooding. David told my senior that he just was collided by a motocycle, but he is all right. And he just came back to take some books. After taking some books, and then David said good bye to my senior and went home. Tomorrow, my senior heared that David was dead on the yesterday because of motocycle accidnet. However, there was no any books at the accident place. And my senior checked Davis's bookshelf. The book was still on there.!! After that, no body live that room and is blocked forever~

No comments: