Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Journal Entry #11

What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.

My list includes:


1. Have a lot of dream cars














2. Get merried









3. Have two children












4.Travel around the world













5.Drive airplane





6. Speak English, Japanese, Chinese, French






7. Surf very well





8. Have a big house





9. Creat my own career






10. Enjoy my life every second

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

This is a wonderful list. I wish you good luck.

Corrections:
"Get married."
"Fly an airplane"
"Start my own business."

Ankie said...

I believe You could just start your dream from buy a manual car on this friday!!! :)

Jae said...

How about Korean?????
You should speak Korean!!!!