Sunday, July 15, 2007

Journal Entry #10


Corona Del Mar beach is a wonderful place for many reasons. The beach is so big. We can have B.B.Q, swimming, playing volleyball, flisbee, soccer and so on. It was funny when everyone was threw into ocean. I think everyone swallowed a little of water which was very cold and salty. I, Jimmy and many classmates played flisbee game. It's rules like the soccer game. I never played this game. It was interesting and exciting. Of course, my team won this game, because I had good teammates and Jimmy always can pass the flisbee accurately. I love the sunset in Corona Del Mar, because the view is gorgeous and like a post card. Therefore, I took a lot of pictures with my friends and had fun in Corona Del Mar beach.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself! If you had to organize this beach trip into three categories, it would probably be organized into food, activities, and the beautiful sights. S'mores and hot dogs are definitely beach food! Frisbee and volleyball are more fun at the beach because you can dive. Lastly, California has some of the most beautiful sunsets!

Mohammad Zaman said...

I'm glad to see you happy in this trip and I wish to see you some times in another trips.