Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Journal Entry #4

Last two weeks ago, I bought a bicycle in Target. This is a cheap bicycle. Although my bicycle can not change rate of speed and the size is small, I like my bicycle, because I do not have to walk to school every day. Unfortunately, my bicycle has broken last week. When I rode it, it can not forward. So I asked Target to fix my bicycle. But they told me that I must leave my bike in Target until Friday. Therefore, I walked to school whole week. And then, when I went to Target to take my bike last Friday, they did not solve my bike’s problem. I was very angry and ask them to refund. But they reject me and tell me that they need another week to fix my bike. I also inquire the bike company why they do not fix my bike. They just said that you can leave your bike in Target and they will ask their stuff to fix my bike. I am so angry, because they both always they do not know and they can not control this situation. They are not efficient and west my time. So, I must continue to wait my bike and walk to school whole week again.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Target is a big store so they should have good customer service. However, these types of stores do not like giving refunds. At the most, they will give you store credit. Hopefully, your bike will be fixed soon so you don't have to walk to school.